Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shout Outs!

I just wanted to take a few minutes before I started to get ready for school and say a few words to a few certain people! :)

Mom and Dad - Happy 31st Anniversary to you!!! I am so happy for you two and hope you enjoy your weekend away! The relationship you have is quite the example for Z and I, and we are so lucky to have such great role models! I miss you both very much and I'm thinking of you on your special day! See you in December!!

Love you both!


LA and Josh - I'm praying for you and little Caleb! I know that his lungs will be strong enough soon and you will be blessed with an amazing little boy before you know it!! Thinking of all three of you and can't wait to meet my nephew!

Zach - Thanks so much for taking my car to get new tires, an oil change, and deep cleaning it for me while I was at school yesterday! It looks and smells amazing and I had almost forgotten what the bottom of my cup holders looked like (and not to mention - my floor mats too)! You are the BEST and I don't know what I'd do without you!

Holly - Thanks for letting me observe you yesterday and help/watch you make your pumpkins this morning! It has been fun getting to know you and I enjoyed waving at you each morning as I walked by your classroom! :) You're my favorite Cleveland friend and I hope I get a chance to try your CFS soon (and the okra... even though it sounds kind of scary!) ... oh, and meet that amazingly cute little man of yours (Luke, not Cody - although I'd like to meet him too!) haha!

Well, I gotta hop in the shower! Today is a half day... with no students! I said goodbye to them yesterday and it was pretty sad! :( However, I'm excited to get into my next placement and be that much closer to GRADUATION in December!

-Ashley

2 comments:

  1. No shout out for your favorite Cleveland friend! No CFS or okra for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete