Sunday, November 8, 2009

1-7?

... that is the record the TB Buccaneers are hoping for after todays game against the GB Packers, but it isn't really likely! Most people predict an 0-16 season! Yikes!! Anyway, I'll still root for the home team, and so will Zach!! He is at the game right now with one of my good friends Krystal (you're welcome for getting you the hook-up, hunny.. I know I'm amazing!) hehe.

It is "throw-back" day at the game and the players/coaches will be in the hideous orange uniforms/outfits, along with many of the fans! They have done up the field as well, so it's a pretty cool game to be at. He has been looking forward to going and I hope they have a great time! I don't even get to watch it on TV, but I'll keep myself updated through ESPN and can't wait to see highlights!


The hubbs in his UGLY orange!!
Krystal!!
(One of the few girls Z is allowed to go on a date with!)
The field.
Hard to see, but it's outlined with throwback lettering/color! EW! lol.
(click to enlarge!)


GO BUCS!!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment