Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Exceeds Expectations!


I think I'm going to buy myself this shirt. (totally kidding!). I just wanted to share my excitement! My FINAL evaluation was today... I got ALL 3's (which means I exceeded expectations in all twenty areas observed). It went so well and my second graders are absolutely amazing! They make me smile and they are so eager to learn and please me! I couldn't have asked for a better group!!
We had a really nice Veteran's Day ceremony today at school. A lot of parents showed up in their uniform and a lot of grandparents were there to be honored. Each grade learned the sign language to America, The Beautful and they sang it so cutely! They also knew the Star Spangled Banner and a few spoke on what it was like to be a military child. Living in a military town means a lot of students are moving in/out all the time and it was nice for them to be recognized too!
Tomorrow the students are off, but the teachers have to be there for meetings... what a perfect day! ;) haha.
-Ashley

2 comments: