Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ashley Died of Typhoid

... and Zach drowned!! I found a totally cool website where you can play the elementary school style Oregon Trail. I didn't make it to Oregon and my poor passengers all got sick and died, or in Zach's case drowned, but it was very amusing. I tried to caulk the wagon and float across, but I definitely didn't make it. Zach wasn't happy he didn't make it longer than 2minutes in the game, but I found it pretty funny. Great way to spend my Thanksgiving night!


This is the third post in one day... I don't know if that means I have a lot going on in my life... or I don't have one at all! Siiigh!
-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. And what is the website??? I loved that game years ago... LOL

    I remember having it on a disk...Yeah you know the kind...The black floppy disk...LOL

    ReplyDelete