Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Lovely Bones


Last night I started reading The Lovely Bones and although it's pretty sad so far - I'm really enjoying it! I called my BFF Heather to help me pick out a good one and she suggested it. It's not new by any means, but it is being released on Dec. 11 as a movie so we will be able to go see that once I move back to Tampa. (YIPPPEEEE!) I think I'll get through it by next Sunday so I'm going to have to buy another one before Z comes back to get me through next week. Any suggestions?!

My observation went super well today! I got 2 2's (meets expectations) and the rest 3's (exceeds expectations) on my sheet! Yay for me :). I can't wait for next Tuesday to be over and done with so I can stop worrying about writing the formal lesson plan, which ends up being 2-3 pages!!! Crazy, I know! :)

Anyway, being by myself isn't as bad as I thought it would be... minus the fact my house is STILL mouse infested. EWWWW! I can't even sit in the living room without being freaked out that one might be around. It isn't sanitary so I'm making Z call the pest control people tomorrow to see if they can do anything (which is probably a NO). LA and J suggested "Great Stuff", but Z didn't buy any before he left and I surely wouldn't know what to do with it. :( I'd rather live on the streets at this point.
Well, I'm off to put some grades into the grade book... then read... then hit the hay!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment