Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Getaway

We left a little after 10 on Saturday morning and stopped at a gun range in OKC so Zach could play with a gun. He shot a few rounds and we were on our way. (He couldn't get me to do it so I sat back and watched through a nice super glared window!) He seemed to have a lot of fun though!

Look reeeeeal close! lol.Our next stop was the mall, but it was so crowded I didn't even want to look around so we left and found my favoritest store in the whole world! We do NOT I repeat we do NOT have a TARGET here in Lawton so going to one is like the best thing EVER! Zach bought a nice smelling candle and I got two shirts which were majorly on sale! Woo!
We checked into the hotel and watched the FSU/UF game and a little bit of the Miami/USF game. Both of the teams I was cheering for lost, but it was expected. FSU's QB is a Freshman who has started like 3 games and UF has "God" aka Tebow. I am SO happy I will never have to see him standing in The Swamp again. Seriously excites me!

Anyway, we left for our early dinner and had an amazing time! The drinks and dinner were fantastic and we just enjoyed each others company!

I started out with a margarita, but then Z told me to get the Love Martini so I did..
and they were both great!
Deciding what to order... hmmm!
Zach looking at his food/cooking it!
Super yummy!

We got the Turtle Chocolate... it was on fire! :)

The next morning for breakfast we stopped here and picked up a DELISH donut!
Of course our trip to OKC ended at Moe's and it was so yummy, of course! I think I could not eat for the next week and be totally okay with it....

I gave Z my camera to take to Ga/Fl with him and I also gave him my charger. The charger is now MIA and my fully working camera is dead. My favorite camera still works, but the LCD screen is totally blacked out because I dropped it. Sooo we do have a camera, but with no view finder the pics aren't the best quality! I either need a new charger or a new screen. Hmmm!

Last week of student teaching!! YIPPPEEE!!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment