Friday, November 6, 2009

Mice AND Lice.. Oh my!


I apologize for the gross picture, but these little dudes were present around school today! Yesterday two sisters went home with lice... and today two sisters did as well! (one of them being my second grade student)! Ew! I have never had lice, and don't plan on ever having it - so keeping my hair pulled back from now on is the plan! I couldn't stop itching ALL day long after my teacher told me what had happened. Lice seem to be the least of my worries these days though...

The mice are still here and I don't think they plan on leaving. :( With Z and the dogs gone I hear EVERYTHING!! Right now I'm in my bedroom, with a towel blocking the bottom of my door, because I'm afraid one will attack me in the night. Thank you SO much Fort Sill for doing NOTHING about it. I'm sure you received the message my husband left two days ago... and it's just so nice of you to completely ignore the problem. I put a countdown at the bottom of the page to remind me that in only 33 days we'll be out of here! I am going to miss some parts ok OK living! (like a select few people I've met along the way...)

On the other hand - I did like the CFS last night (THANKS HOLLY!)! I had so much fun hanging out with Cody and her! I was sad her little boy was spending the night with his grandparents, but then again I definitely enjoyed having adult conversations for the first time in awhile! :) We watched Grey's and she helped me get "in the know" with Private Practice because I don't usually watch it. Holly wants to do dinner again before we leave, but with Z this time - so I'm looking forward to that! I think him and Cody would get along nicely! lol.
I just realized I left next weeks lesson plans sitting on my desk... along with the Reading book I need to write my formal lesson plan! Errr. This means I'm going to have to do the WHOLE thing Monday night, at the library, after school. BUMMER! I planned on starting it today and finishing it tomorrow. Oh well... I have another quick assignment I'll finish today instead.

Anyway, have a nice weekend! I'll be in bed most of it finishing Lovely Bones!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment