Monday, November 9, 2009

My Eyes Are Slippery!!

Kids say the darndest things! The other day I was in the middle of teaching a math lesson and I had a girl with her head down and her eyes were slowly shutting. So I enthusiastically said to her "D! Math is exciting... open those eyes of yours so you can learn!" ... she looked at me, kind of pouting, and replied "But Mrs. S my eyes are just SO slippery I can't keep them open!" Haha. I couldn't help but laugh. It was quite comical. I had her get up and get a drink of water and she managed to keep her eyes from slipping closed the rest of the day! hehe!!



Tomrrow I have my FINAL supervisor evaluation. I can't wait for it to be over with! :) 15 class days left in second grade... and then I will be a REAL teacher!!! Woooo!

I'm hoping it goes like this...


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment