Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Indian Taco

Oklahoma has a lot of Native Americans (which I think that is something everyone knows) ... anyway, two work at the school I'm currently Student Teaching at. Today they both made all the teachers "Indian Tacos". I had never even heard of them prior to yesterday, but I decided I should try one and I'm glad I did! It was pretty darn good! The bottom layer is a soft, fried bread called "frybread", next is a meat/bean mixture... and then lettuce, salsa/tomatoes, and cheese. I would have another one again sometime if given the chance! New places, new meals these days - that's for sure! lol. Thanks, Oklahoma, for the wonderful food experiences I've received! (briskett, CFS, and now an Indian Taco!)


Everything is going well here. Zach got back on Sunday and I was SO happy about that. The mice still suck, but we're dealing with it. I actually ended up crashing on a friend's couch because it got so bad at one point... I'm off to get some dinner and grade papers (Zach is stuck dropping me off/picking me up from school since he left his car in Tampa so when he's ready to pick me up - I have to leave school)!

-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. CFS and Indian Tacos....You're going to go back to Flordia a new woman!! LOL

    ReplyDelete