Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm so thankful I am able to spend today with a happy, healthy husband! Three years ago on Thanksgiving Zach was working a 12-hr day shift so the turkey was post-poned, two years ago he was in Cuba, and last year he had just had back surgery the week before so he was able to eat, but wasn't too much help in the kitchen and not in very happy spirits! (Thanks to Zach's Meem for being there last year to help us - or our house probably wouldn't be standing! haha). Anyway, I'm also thankful for my family, friends, the food I'm going to be able to consume later today, the roof over my head, and the experiences I've been given in my wonderful life... and I can't forget all of the mass texts I've already received/I'm going to receive! hehe - I actually really do appreciate them!

Zach and Ash - Thanksgiving 2003
(Our first one together.. what was up with my hair? I obviously didn't have my Chi yet!)


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment