Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm SO Ready to...

Watch my NOLES play those stupid Gators!
Have this for dessert... after an AMAZING dinner just seconds before!

AND

...fall asleep next to my love on a super comfy bed!

It has been way too long since I left this little city we live in and I told Z at some point I needto get AWAY! (yes, we're moving in like 2 weeks, but that's irrevelant!) Zach had his two weeks in GA/FL so he told me last night he'd take me for a mini-day/night getaway! :) He made reservations at The Melting Pot for dinner, got us a hotel for the night! Who knows what the day will have in store, except for the NOLES game, of course... and the UGA game after dinner, but I'm ready for it! I better go get ready - EEEK! Have a nice weekend!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment