Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chicken Fried Steak & Grey's!


I'm so very excited about tonight! Holly (http://codyandhollythrasher.blogspot.com/), my favoritest first grade teacher, has invited me over for dinner! I met her at my last placement and one morning we were talking and she mentioned something about chicken fried steak. I politely told her that I'd never had it and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't figure out what the heck it was! lol. She explained what it was and told me that before I left OK she'd have me over for dinner... and tonight is the night!! After dinner we're going to watch Grey's - yay! I missed a few episodes last season, but I've seen each one this season and I'm all caught up! Exciting!!!
Thanks for saving me from boredom tonight, Holly ... I owe ya one! :)
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment