Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009!

I'm stuffed, Z is napping, and our lunch today was nothing short of FANTASTIC! Zach roasted a super juicy 12.6 lb. turkey (in a bag!), made homemade mashed potatoes, and cooked his "family's secret recipe" green bean casserole! I did the (boxed Stovetop) stuffing, gravy (with the turkey "droppings"), and I put the rolls in the oven! lol. I also "baked" Mrs. Paul's pumpkin pie! He definitely did all of the hard work, but I did help as much as I could, or as much as he'd let me! Of course, my rolls turned out burned on the bottom, but thankfully he didn't complain! hehe. We have SO much leftover... but that just means we know what's for dinner for the next 5 days! lol.
Bright and early!

With his "masterpiece!"


The whole sha-bang!
Felt like I was at Disney World! lol. Excited the popper finally POPPED!
Sitting at the table together.
Proud of my "packet" gravy!
Finished!
Somehow had room for dessert...


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time...Yeah probably a good thing yall didn't come over...Z couldn't have walked around without a shirt on over here....LOL...Or could he...LOL LOL

    So Funny!!!

    Let me know what day next week you want to go eat!! Looking so forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete