Sunday, November 22, 2009

Big Sick Baby!

My poor hubby is sick. VERY sick! How do I know?? He said no to these earlier today...



Yesterday he had a really sore throat/nasty cough, but today I thought I'd make him feel a little better by baking and giving him some of his favorite warm, fresh, chocolate chip cookies! .. and he told me NO! :( We got the thermometer out and it got up to 102 this afternoon. He has the muscle aches, a headache, the shivers, and just about everything known as a flu symptom... but we're keeping our fingers crossed it's not! Luckily he doesn't have anything planned for tomorrow so he can lay on the couch or in bed all day - but Tuesday he has a lot to do (including a dr. appt!)

Anyway, his mom mentioned going to the hospital and getting checked out and I told him I'd call my bff who is an RN and ask what she thought. He responded with "she works with little babies, not big ones!" Lol. She's a L&D nurse, so he was right on that one! haha. He is my big baby and I've gone to the store three times the past 2 days for him and his wants/needs! I'm trying to be a nice wifey, but he sure can make it tough! ;)

Get better soon Z!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment