Sunday, August 16, 2009

Campmeeting 2009

In 2007 I was able to go to Campmeeting in Georgia, but Zach wasn't. He was stationed down in Guantanamo and couldn't get leave since he had only been down there a couple of months. Anyway, I made Zach's brother John take a picture with me and called him my "stand-in husband". This way, when I got home, I could just cut John's head out and crop in Zachs. It turned out rather well, but Zach wasn't a fan. I put it as my default picture on Facebook and he reported me and I got a warning that next time I'd be banned ... isn't he sweet?! Since I couldn't be there this year Zach took a picture with a little space between him and John... thinking I could crop myself in. Well, the cropping is done and I even gave Zach some hair! I'm not a fan of him being bald, but he likes it, and it's his head so what he says goes, I guess! I just make him wear a hat when he's out in public with me! hehe. The only picture I could find of myself that would fit the picture (which included head to toe) was of me dancing on a cruise ship, drink in hand. Campmeeting is a religous event, but if the shoe fits... Enjoy!


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment