Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not so Shaggy Anymore!

It had been way too long since my last haircut (DECEMBER!), but being that I live in OK I wasn't sure where to go... I decided Regis in the mall would have to do! I got a wash, cut, and style and I really like it! :) Added a few layers and it's not so dang thick anymore and I just feel lighter (even if I only actually got 2 1/2 inches cut off).

I guess I should've brushed it before I took a pic! :)


Anyway, right after the haircut we went at saw Julie and Julia (as Z decided to mention below!). The theatre is right next to the salon so it worked out nicely! From what I had heard the movie was supposedly great and super funny! I thought it was cute and I'd watch it again someday, but it wasn't as funny as I expected...
Today Zach is working all day so I'm just hanging out at home with the pups! I plan on reading some of my book and just relaxing! Right now The Bee Movie is on HBO so I think I'll go watch it - hopefully it's not too lame! :) lol.
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment