Sunday, August 16, 2009

... deleted!

Unfortunately... all of my blog posts were deleted on Thursday night. I was really sad because it takes time to type, post pics, etc., but at least I just started in July so there were only about 20 or so that were gone. I now know to sign out of the blog and password protect my computer. I am happy to have most of the posts back up though because every time I post a new one blogger emails me the original copy (this didn't start at the very beginning so some are missing) ... :). They aren't edited versions of the post and I don't feel like going back and revising them, but that's okay - at least I have something up!

Anyway, I wasn't going to start up again because I figured it would happen again sometime, but I decided to just do it! Sooo I'm back! lol.

-Ashley

2 comments: