Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dinner, Drinks, and Friends!

Last night, after Zach had worked 5 nights in a row, I was feeling a little lonely and bored being at home alone all the time, but instead of making it 6 nights in a row I got invited to go out by Zach's platoon sgt.! He was having his girlfriend and three of her friends over to his house for steak, garlic mashed potatoes, and rolls... and then they were going to go out for a few drinks at a bar called Scooters. After a text and a phone call by "SFC Heizer" I decided to go have a good time.. and meet some new people! I quickly showered and got ready and his girlfriend picked me up. The dinner was AMAZING, the drinks were yummy, and the company was MUCH appreciated. Conversations with actual people is so much better than talking to two dogs all night. :) I got home around 2 and was happy to see Z sitting on the couch! He got the early out and is now officially off midnight shift! Woo hoooo!

Highlight of my night: A guy in overalls (I have a thing for them) ... ONLY in Oklahoma! :)

My new friend Brandy!


Random! I just thought this was pretty and colorful! lol.


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment