Sunday, August 16, 2009

Flowers = ♥

Yesterday I texted Zach at about 6:30pm asking him when he thought he'd be home from work and he replied "a little late tonight, sorry". That's nothing new, so I didn't really think anything of it. About 40mins. later he came home, with two bouquets of flowers in hand. :) On the actual day of our anniversary he had brought me home a card (which I always expect from him!) and a package of M&Ms... lol. (Again, he knows the way to my heart - they are my fave!). He said he wanted to get them to me earlier, but he tried calling the local flower shop and ordering them the other day on the phone, but their debit machine was down and since he works 6a-6p he couldn't just go to the store and get them. I didn't mind... like I said before I don't think it's bad to celebrate all week!

I have placed these in the living room on the entertainment center.

These are on my night stand so I have something pretty to=2 0wake up to!

And this is me... just TRYING to be artistic.. which is something most people in my family lack - including me, obviously! lol.

I just find it crazy that I haven't taken this piece of jewelry off, except to clean it and what not, for three whole years... But then I think about my grandparents who have been married for 60 and my parents for 30 and decide three years isn't very long at all, but ya gotta start somewhere! :)

I'm looking forward to going to the RODEO tonight. It will probably be the first and last one I ever attend. lol! Zach and I are going to "SFC H" and his girlfriend Bonnie. They are a lot of fun so I know it will be a great night... I've seen the movie 8 Seconds - so I know what to expect! lol. Expect pictures/details of that soon!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment