Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy 3 Years to US!!

Happy Anniversary to us! Today is Zach and I's three year anniversary and although he is stuck at work all day... I'm definitely thinking of him and wishing he was at home! I'm hoping we can make it out to dinner tonight, but I know he is exhausted! This is his second day on days and yesterday he had to be there by 4am, but didn't get let go until 8:30pm! Then, of course, the Rays game went 13 innings and he had a hard time going to bed when the game is still on!

This morning I set my alarm for 4am to get up and bake some cinnamon rolls. I thought this little surprise would help him get his day started, but he was too tired to eat and got them "to go". I know they will all be eaten by the end of the day... there are plenty of soldiers at the jail to share with! lol. I also put out his card and a collage of the pups I made him. He seemed to enjoy his "shrine to the dogs" as he called it! His other surprise, unfortunately, won't be delivered until tomorrow, but who said celebrating all week long was illegal?!

The morning set up!




Three years ago today...

Our first dance... Baby, I'm amazed by YOU!


My daddy and I! :)


Our amazing wedding party!


I have an eye appointment today and I'm hoping they don't dilate my eyes... that is the worst (especially when I have to drive myself home), but at least no needles will be involved. LOL! Wish me luck - doctors scare me, but there will!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment