Sunday, August 16, 2009

Carnival of Ice

I heard from a friend at school about a place called "Carnival of Ice" here in Lawton. They have Hawaiian shaved ice like a snow-cone and Italian ice's too! I told Zach about it and we've passed it a million times, but after reading the 104 degrees when we got in the car today he surprised me by stopping there before we went to school to fill out some paper work. It's a drive through and there were at least 50 fun flavors to choose from... with toppings as well! I decided on a blue raspberry and cherry Hawaiin shaved ice and he got a watermelon Italian ice. Both were VERY delicious and hit the spot. He ordered a small and finished in record time, but I got a medium and we ended up splitting it because it was so much bigger than I expected! I enjoy trying new places and know we will be back to try another flavor. Zach almost went back on our way home.. hehe!


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment