Sunday, August 16, 2009

Chef Ashley??

Last night I decided to browse some chicken (my FAVORITE!) recipes online and found one for chicken cordon bleu that looked easy enough... I knew Z liked it and it had ingredients that I liked so I took on the challenge! It ended up tasting so good! I was very proud of myself and Z went back for seconds and even took some to work to have for lunch today! My dad is the best cook I know and he usually makes his with angel hair pasta with an amazing sauce, but we just had ours with some string beans! lol.

A piece of my dish! :)
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjKSFI1kjNsnKNu6bJiHR-x_cXbRkvWvm6L3A6Jy7ZwVemrBdXrqwo4PzgxbBU_wmx6u9ndblh6pmSJSlKau2ORQOBRZxO-4HQ_wYtEKY3jb5chlpmqjFRq3pk3xUhw1-Dm8ehklK47Hko/s1600-h/0813091411.jpg
This week has been pretty eventful around here... the AT&T guy had to come out for the internet on Tues, yesterday our water was out for like 5 hours and when it came back on it went from brown (EWW) to yellow to eventually clear, two DirectTV guys just left after replacing a pole (the satelite had been out for like 3 weeks?) ... But at least everything is fixed now! I have spent the past 2 days relaxing and reading. The book is amazing and I'm already on page 320! I can't wait to see the movie soon! Anyone have any suggestions on the next book I should dive into???

I'm trying to convince Zach to take me to an Oklahoma City Redhawks game on Saturday night... it's the minor league baseball team. He has the weekend off (again!) and it's my last one before I'm busy making lesson plans and all that good stuff. I'm trying to tempt him with MOE'S.. because we all know he knows! haha. It's not usual for him to have weekends off, especially 2 in a row, so hopefull we'll get a chance to go!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment