Sunday, August 16, 2009

Currently Reading...

It has been awhile since I've read a book for "pleasure". I used to love reading when I was younger, but ever since late elementary/middle school where they forced books of the teacher's choice on you... I stopped reading altogether! I would read almost anything before that happened, but Goosebumps had to be my favorite (what kid didn't like this series?)! While at Wal-Mart last night I was doing a little grocery shopping alone and I decided to treat myself to a book. I had heard amazing things about this book so I decided on The Time Traveler's Wife and read the first chapter last night... I was in bed and Z was asleep next to me so I got out my flashlight and used the light of my laptop screen to show the words. This only lasted about 25 pages before I remembered how my mom always told me "reading in the dark is bad for your eyes!!". Granted, I don't think my eyes can get much worse, but I called it a night and will stick to daytime/lighted area reading. I can't wait to finish and shortly after see the movie! (Z loves Rachel McAdams so I know he'll be ALL for it!) lol. Well, I guess I should go read... :)


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhtpPqitY9Glmyn-FFr3mWbYgkOM-q15xWf5u-ISVD-eEmQJHVU7WjGkADBhBtEoso_HzLNfl9BhUoSo1CRoAYuq4gspXFzC-kNiag2H2Pwj-WyNg6SQQcTkenLXgaOPc550rLC_UbWst0/s1600-h/TTW.jpg
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment