Sunday, August 16, 2009

Changing the Calendar!

Every year my parents get me a calendar for Christmas. The past two years it has been a beagle one... because one of our dogs is full beagle, and the other one is half! Anyway, Z and I were laying in bed last night and I realized it was August and we hadn't changed the calendar yet. I got out of bed and changed it and a few minutes later we heard Kahlua, our puggle, growling. She was on the bed and looking at the wall... at the calendar! She preceded to bark and just wouldn't stop staring at it. Zach and I couldn't help but laugh at her and call her our "special" dog. She seems to make me laugh more than anything here in Oklahoma and I wouldn't trade her, or Lacey!, for anything. :)

Caught in the action!

Looks like Lacey this month... lol

I think it's fun to blog about things that make me laugh... it's fun to look back and chuckle every once in awhile! :)

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment