Monday, August 31, 2009

Lacey Loves TV!

Our beagle, Lacey, loves watching 4-legged animals on TV. She doesn't care if it's a dog, horse, pig, etc... if it walks on all fours, she is going to watch! Yesterday afternoon Zach was flipping through the channels and saw that ESPN had a dog competition on. Dogs were competing to get the longest jump into a pool off of a dock. Lacey went crazy, of course.. Kahlua? Well... take a look and see for yourself! LOL.

Sorry about video quality - it was from my phone!

School went really well today! I have a stack of papers that I need to grade and I need to come up with ideas for "Tiger Time" because that is what I'm taking over first. Tiger Time is what the teacher calls morning bellwork. They will have math problems that deal with money, time, and place value every day (that I have to come up with) and I have to have a Word of the Day every day too! Yikes.. anyone have any good 3rd grade words?! lol. Google, please! I did the calendar on the bulletin board for September on my own this afternoon and it looked pretty good. :) Well, it's already 5:30 so I guess I will get dinner started and get some grading done! (Gosh I sound like a real teacher - so excting! EEEE!)

-Ashley

4 comments:

  1. omg!! we watched that yesterday too with our puppy gilly! she was doing the exact same thing! how funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog!! :) That it is too funny..my friends dog does the same when he sees a another dog on TV. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, thanks for the comment about my apartment!!

    ReplyDelete