Sunday, August 16, 2009

"God Punishes"

Whenever Zach or I do or say something "not nice" to each other, and then something bad/silly happens to the person who did/said it ... we say "God punishes!". Today that line was said... by me! I was in the bathroom painting my nails and Zach was in there shaving before he had to leave for work. He walked out first, but I was right behind him. He decided he'd turn out the light and shut the door on me, and on his way out he stubbed his little toe REALLY hard. I automatically started laughing and said "God punishes!". He went to the ground and it wasn't until he got up that I realized how hard he had stubbed it. The skin was coming off and it was bleeding! We went back into the bathroom and I put some hydrogen peroxide on it, dried it off, and then added some Neosporin. We are out of band-aids and so I put some toilet paper on it to catch the blood and wrapped it in sports tape.

This is the corner he stubbed it on...
Right before the blood started coming! Please excuse the gruesome photo. lol.

All cleaned up and ready to go...

I'm not a big fan of blood, but at least no needles were involved in this medical procedure! Zach is in some pain, but it looks like I came to the rescue today... :) He made it to work and all is well in the Sechrist home!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment