Saturday, August 22, 2009

My First Post

I am always hearing Ashley talk about blogging and wanting to blog about this and blog about that. However now it is my turn. I just went with Ashley to see the movie "Julie and Julia" and it was all about a girl who blogs. So I am sure Ashley will be on here later to blog about a blog.

I am getting so anxious to be done with the military. I am down to only 10 weeks left of a five year contract where I never tried to avoid orders anywhere and went and did whatever was asked of me. I am proud to say I have served and wouldnt change it for a second.

I am also looking forward to meeting my favoritist little nephew Caleb. I am planning on a long roadtrip in December which will take me from Oklahoma to Atlanta to North Carolina and then finally to a home in Tampa. I am a little nervous about moving in with the in-laws but we have a healthy relationship and I think it will be fine for the temporary. It is just not smart to commit to a mortgage or a lease without Ashley or I having definite employment. With this being my first blog I will keep it short and end it here. I was just tired of a blog entitled "Ashley and Zach" being ALLLLLLL ASHLEY! I am sure you were too, whoever you are! Much love to the family.

Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment